Monday, September 05, 2005

Sony Ericsson W800i, meet my iMac… the script


Unfortunately the W800i I was reviewing has been nabbed by another journalist (hopefully temporarily) so development of the script to get songs onto the phone has been halted. If you're interested in the work in progress, you can download it from here.

It does work - on my iMac G5 Mac Os X 10.4 at least - but it's lacking any sort of bells and whistles/graphic user interface/error trapping.

I'll post here as soon as I have anything else - in the meantime, please let me know if you have any ideas about how to improve it, or how to stick a GUI onto it (at the moment it's just a bare script - you should be able to run it from your desktop, but please have a look at the disclaimer on the script first).

Good luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Permalink
Posted by Deanna Zandt at 11:54 AM on September 5, 2005. The DHS chief evidently wasn't alarmed by the Tuesday morning headlines.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a faro car hire site/blog. It pretty much covers faro car hire related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

Does your script still work with iTunes5, or did the upgrade brake it? Tried it with a K750 (has the same filestructure as W800), OSX 10.4.2 and iTunes5 with no luck.